WHAT WE DO
When youth are equipped with knowledge and tools to make the healthiest decisions for themselves and their families they will start, it significantly increases the likelihood they will become contributors to the community as opposed to a cost. MTCI takes our youth off the costly path of dependence by equipping them to achieve a future of self-sufficiency and healthy lifestyles for themselves and their families to follow.
IMPACTING THE COMMUNITY
1. Working to achieve positive youth outcomes
2. Building self-sufficiency in order to succeed
3. Civic Engagement for Youth
4. Healthy Relationship Education
5. Engage family, school, and community as partners with youth.
HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
1. Cultivate a positive environment for starting Positive Youth Development programs by building relationships with local districts, improving the legislative environment for youth development, and working with others to solve system barriers that could hinder youth development.
2. Create community demand for MTCI programs by informing and educating community leaders, parents and students about the benefits of the programs impact on the community.
3. Deliver consistent superior results in the venues selected, by training and developing talented educators and facilitators, ensuring that the implementation design is effective and uses data well.
4. Provide administrative support and operational support that fosters an environment for learning, and ensure sustainability